The Caring Team fulfills one of our newest intentions as a community: offering a way for the Unitarian Universalist Church of Lancaster to be here for each other, through all of life’s milestones. Everyone on our Caring Team is trained to work alongside our ministers, providing compassionate presence to others within our community. If you are welcoming a new baby, experiencing a loss, dealing with a health issue, or otherwise living through a big change or a tough time, we can accompany you through it.
Aside from certain emergency situations, all matters attended to by our Caring Team will be held in confidence by the Team.
Caring Team Contact Information
- Visitation: Facilitator: Elizabeth Haralam Shuba firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Resources: Facilitator: Sharron Nelson: email@example.com
- Transportation: Facilitator: Linda Dobbins: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nourishment: Facilitator: Carol Leiber email@example.com
- Memorial Services: Facilitator: Cindy Foster-Clark: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Correspondence: Facilitator: Holly Williams: email@example.com, Georgine Wood: firstname.lastname@example.org