We Are Now Having Services In-Person & on Zoom! (Registration Required)
Sunday Morning Worship
We gather in worship to find meaning and live more deeply
We gather in worship to find meaning and live more deeply. Worship creates connections within, among, and beyond us, calling us to our better selves, calling us to live with wisdom and compassion.
Elements of a typical Unitarian Universalist Sunday morning worship service include:
- Words of Welcome
- Lighting a flaming chalice, the symbol of our faith
- A multigenerational segment, such as a “story for all ages”
- Music, both instrumental and vocal and in a variety of styles
- A time for lifting up the joys and concerns of the congregation
- A meditation or prayer
- Readings—ancient or contemporary
- A sermon given by a professional minister, a guest speaker, or a member of the congregation
- An offering, collecting financial donations for the congregation or for justice work in the community.
From time to time, worships incorporate holiday celebrations, multigenerational plays and pageants, longer musical performances, child dedications, and coming-of-age ceremonies. We offer childcare and learning programs for children and youth during the Sunday service.
Past Services Playlist
We welcome you: your whole self, with all your truths and your doubts, your worries and your hopes.
We are people of all ages, many backgrounds, and many beliefs. Learn more about UUism.
We are so glad you have found us! Learn more about what to expect when you visit and ways to get involved.