COVID Policy Update
At its 3-22-22 meeting, the UUCL Board of Trustees approved the following procedures for in-person services and meetings:
- UUCL strongly encourages those who are eligible to be vaccinated to have done so when attending Sunday in-person services.
- Masks (N-95 or KN94 quality) are required to be worn in the church building.
- Seating shall be limited to 50 in the sanctuary, 20 in Emerson Hall, and 25 in Founders Hall. Congregant reservations for seating must be made through the office prior to a Sunday service.
- Services will be streamed to Emerson and Founders.
- Hybrid services will continue for the foreseeable future.
- The choir will sing with masks.
- Upon Rev. Israel’s decision, speaker and soloists may be permitted to remove masks.
- Lenore Bajare-Dukes, Director of Faith Development, will determine where children’s services will be held and with what restrictions.
- Socializing and any coffee hour will take place only outdoors.
- Committees and small group meetings will be allowed to meet in the building, pending approval from the Operations Committee. The groups will use current mitigation measures (masking, pre-meeting calendaring and reservations via the office, and maximum attendance—20 in Emerson, 25 in Founders, and 10 in the new community room—as well as no food).