UUCL Covid Policy revised 2/28/2023
The goal of the UUCL Covid Policy is to create safe places for all while balancing needs for social interaction. Congregants and attendees are encouraged to make smart decisions about their own health.
- Up to date vaccinations are encouraged for anyone who is eligible.
- Well-fitted masks are encouraged but not required in the building. Anyone who feels sick or has symptoms of Covid or other infectious illness is asked to stay home and watch services on Zoom.
- Since there is a higher risk of transmission during singing, the choir is asked to be extra vigilant when assessing their health.
- Small groups and committees of 10 or less can covenant to wear or not wear masks.
- Room capacity guidelines are as follows:
- Sanctuary including Women’s Memorial Room = 120
- Women’s Memorial Room only = 20
- Founders = 70
- Emerson = 40
- Classrooms (201/202/203) = 25/18/18
- Streaming of Sunday services may be made available in Founders and/or Emerson Halls.
- Services will continue to be made available on Zoom.
- This policy will be reviewed either at the end of April 2023 or if an increase in local Covid or other infectious disease cases make a policy review necessary.