Board Reflections: Good Stewards
We all want to take care of the things that bring meaning to our lives, be it people, pets, our home, or beloved places like our church.
Imagine your life five, ten, fifteen(?) years from now.
- What can you still do that you’re doing today?
- Who will be in your life then and how old will they be?
- What do you want to be able to do with those loved ones then?
- What might be a challenge?
- What can you do now to lower that challenge? That’s being a good steward for your healthspan.
Imagine our church five, ten, fifteen (?) years from now. Ask those same questions.
What do we need to do today to lower those challenges?
To make sure our vision becomes reality – our 115 legacy is sustained.