|CONGREGATIONAL MEETING AGENDA |
1. Chalice Lighting
2. Check-in to ensure that everyone can hear, and instructions (below) for congregants to clearly identify themselves on Zoom.
3. Motion to set aside UUCL bylaw Article 5.3 which states “Members are eligible to vote at congregational meetings of UUCL when they have been members for at least 60 days prior to the meeting” for the duration of this congregational meeting due to COVID pandemic delays.
4. Message from the President of the Board in acknowledgement of our brilliant Ministerial Search Committee.
5. Motion to call Rev Israel Buffardi as our called minister to UUCL.
6. Counting and announcement of the results of the vote.
7. Adjournment of the meeting, and beginning of the Special Celebration (with cake!).