Returning To Church Life September 2022: What You Need To Know
AS WE BEGIN THE CHURCH YEAR
Our plans as we gather again:
- Worship happens at 10AM Sundays: in person (UUCL Sanctuary and Founder’s Hall) and on Zoom
- If you attend in person and do not wish to appear on camera (for Zoom, You Tube), please speak with a member of the Welcoming Team about where to sit (generally the Women’s Memorial Room or the live stream in Founder’s Hall).
- Coffee Hour / Second Hour will follow, in person and on Zoom (volunteer availability permitting): a time to connect with opportunities to discuss the service.
- Worship will include periodic multigenerational services and some outdoor services.
- We are seeking volunteers to help with worship, teach faith development, and host coffee hour! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have some time to give.
- Fall’s theme is Ingathering – we are learning to be together, familiar and new!
- Children & youth faith development happens at 10AM Sundays (and other times!):
- On monthly multigenerational Sundays, children and youth will participate in worship with their families.
- Most other Sundays, children will begin in worship and then go to children’s worship or classes.
- Throughout September, we focus on Ingathering and getting to know one another: as a whole church, and as the children and youth faith development program. Age-specific faith development classes begin in October.
- Please register all children and youth ages 0-18! As we continue to build the age-specific programs starting in October, it is important to know who is participating.
- On multigenerational worship days, hands-on materials are available in the Women’s Memorial Room. Our nursery room is available for caregivers to spend time with children who might need a break. We are still building our childcare program and are not able to offer childcare at this time.
- See notices from UUCL in the weekly LoveLetter.